This interactive programme aims to improve participants’ ability and confidence when making presentations by providing them with the key principles for effective presentations. This will be achieved through each participant making two presentations, which can be videoed for future personal review if required.
How you benefit:
- Communicate confidently to an audience using voice and body language
- Structure information in a clear, logical and persuasive way
- Deal with nerves and fear
- Prepare for a presentation in the most efficient way
- Use appropriate visual aids
- Handle questions effectively
- Analysing personal fears about making presentations
- Exploring personal objectives for presenting to an audience
- Identifying three key elements of a great presentation
- Using delivery techniques such as body language, voice, words, language, and timing
- Applying storytelling
- Building a structure
- Maintaining control over the presentation
- Harnessing the power of visual aids
- Dealing with nerves and fear
- Developing your personal style and personal action plan
Who should attend:
New managers, mid-level managers, as well as individual contributors or anyone looking to take their presentations to the next level using both effective storytelling and structured messaging.
Speak to us for more information on our programmes, or if you wish for us to customise one for you.