This programme aims to provide participants with fundamental facilitation tools and a structured process that can be applied to any type of facilitated session, whether it is a staff meeting, planning session, project meeting, or a brainstorming session.
How you benefit:
- Learn how to prepare for a facilitated session
- Use a standardised process to open, conduct and close the session effectively
- Introduce multiple tools to build generate, organise, analyse, and prioritise ideas
- Increase confidence and competence in facilitating meetings and presenting results
- Setting the stage for success through active preparation
- Building an agenda for the session
- Preparing the facilitator’s toolkit
- Setting the pace, tone and expectations for the session
- Asking the right questions to facilitate discussions
- Using the right tools to generate, organise and prioritise ideas
- Building consensus
- Managing conflict
Who should attend:
New managers, mid-level managers, and high potentials, as well as individual contributors or managers looking to manage stakeholders in a variety of environments.
Speak to us for more information on our programmes, or if you wish for us to customise one for you.