Leading andManaging Teams
This programme aims to provide participants with awareness of differing working styles of their teams, especially in matrix, cross-functional project work. Participants learn to empathise with each other better thereby increasing the level of trust and enhancing collaboration within teams. They also learn how to better manage team conflicts by adapting their style and approach when working with others.
How you benefit:
- Increase understanding of each other’s perspectives
- Communicate more effectively with each other
- Collaborate more effectively within teams and with other teams
- Understand what makes a high-performing team
- Focus more on common rather individual goals
- Recognising the evolution of a team – 4 stages of Team Formation – Forming, Norming, Storming, Performing
- Overcoming key challenges to becoming a high-performance team
- Understanding the benefits, risks and challenges of your preferred style
- Identifying and practising how and when to adapt your style
- Identifying others’ styles by careful observation of everyday behaviour
- Dealing with conflict effectively
- Exploring the five dysfunctions of a team
- Developing your personal action plan
Who should attend:
New managers, mid-level managers, and individual contributors looking to develop team leadership skills.
Speak to us for more information on our programmes, or if you wish for us to customise one for you.