Corporate Training & Leadership Development Insights from our
Subject Matter Experts
At Kaleidoskope, this is also the time when we take stock of things, reflecting on the past year and what’s to come. In the Year of the Metal Ox, it is, literally, about taking stock, livestock to be precise.
Dopamine is a chemical compound, a hormone, and a neurotransmitter. In normal circumstances, it is not associated with corporate and leadership training. Or a learning and development company in Singapore such as Kaleidoskope, for that matter.
Together with our clients and partners on this journey, we have all learnt to adjust, evolve and adapt to this new normal. Here’s how your participants can benefit from our approach to virtual learning and how you can continue to sustain your learning initiatives.
We often forget that leaders are humans too, whose evolutionary instincts are to retreat, take cover, or run away from crisis. To understand what effective leadership entails, we must first recognise what a crisis is.
Our online delivery system allows you to leverage, streamline, and optimise knowledge-transfer within your organisation, so learning doesn’t need to stop. We continue to equip you and your organisation with the tools for your learning and development needs.
Kaleidoskope’s Corporate and Leadership Training Articles
- Business Storytelling – A Critical Skill For Great Leadership
- Want to make history as a leader? Try studying these great leaders from history
- Solution Focused Leadership Coaching
- Leading the Way for Leaders: How Your Leadership Can Continue to Evolve
- How to Manage a High-Performance Team Made Up of Different Personalities
- Have You Mastered the 4 Leadership Fundamentals?
- Do You Practise Adaptive Leadership? Your Organisation Needs You To
- Why A Good Leader Needs To Understand Business Agility
- 20 Qualities of a Good Leader in Times of Change (A Checklist)
- Why is your training, boring?
- Learning Initiatives at Work CAN Lead to A Great ROI. Here’s How
- Corporate Training Doesn’t Seem to Be Working? You Need an HPLJ Approach!
- Facilitate a High Impact Training Course with Accelerated Learning
- Accelerative Learning – A Better Return on Training Investment (Part 1)
- Accelerative Learning – A Better Return on Training Investment (Part 2)
- Accelerative Learning – A Better Return on Training Investment (Part 3)