This interactive programme aims to equip participants with critical tools needed to develop their strategy in influencing and understand how to exert their influence when communicating with others. Participants analyse effective influencing behaviours and practice application of these behaviours in various contexts.
How you benefit:
- Develop awareness of how people are being influenced
- Apply influencing techniques to gain commitment and foster collaboration
- Build a road-map to plan your influencing strategy
- Develop ways to facilitate effective communication in a work setting
- Understanding the art of influencing
- Becoming familiar with effective influencing behaviours
- Exploring features and benefits of selected influencing tools and identifying ways to use them
- Determining an appropriate influencing approach for different styles
- Conduct stakeholder mapping and analysis
- Use communication techniques such as tone and body language, questioning techniques and active listening to aid influencing
Who should attend:
New managers, mid-level managers, as well as individual contributors or managers looking to influence stakeholders in a variety of environments.
Speak to us for more information on our programmes, or if you wish for us to customise one for you.