Managing Time andPriorities
This programme aims to equip participants with a range of tools and techniques for increasing effectiveness through efficient time management. Participants learn to achieve their goals with limited resources in a demanding environment.
How you benefit:
- Discover how time is currently being used by recognising common “Time Wasters” and “Space Invaders”
- Recognise and address common time management barriers by understanding personal and cultural approach to time
- Appreciate use of delegation and effective meeting skills to manage workload
- Understand how using key time management tools such as prime time, the importance/urgency matrix and the 6 D document management model addresses time effectiveness challenges
- Understanding common “Time Wasters” and “Space Invaders”
- Exploring varying cultural attitudes to time/punctuality
- Using the Prioritisation model – importance vs. urgency
- Reviewing own current use of time
- Delegating effectively – key barriers, principles for delegation
- Preparing for effective meetings
- Making and structuring agendas that work
- Using Prime Time and “Document” management
- Discovering the 6 D Model
Who should attend:
New managers, mid-level managers, and individual contributors looking to develop time management and prioritisation skills.
Speak to us for more information on our programmes, or if you wish for us to customise one for you.