This leadership training aims to help participants refine a leadership approach to successfully lead through change in their organisations. Participants learn to appreciate their own perception of change and explore practical tools to effectively manage themselves. Participants identify behaviours of successful change leaders and practices they use to help their teams navigate change.
How you benefit:
- Analyse how change impacts you personally
- Examine your own resilience to change and explore tools to become more resilient
- Create and communicate a compelling case for change with your teams
- Work with your teams to identify, understand and manage reactions to change
- Successfully engage your teams in the delivery of major change initiatives
- Understanding the psychological impact and phases of change
- Maximising personal strengths during change
- Managing stress during change
- Building your personal brand of resilience
- Preparing your team for change
- Building trust
- Planning and communicating change
- Making change last
Who should attend:
Mid to senior-level managers, and high potentials, as well as individual contributors or managers looking to navigate a change agenda, leading in a changing environment or regularly facing change in their organisation.
Speak to us for more information on our programmes, or if you wish for us to customise one for you.