This programme aims to help participants identify causes of stress in the workplace and look at how stress can impact individuals. Participants learn about the practical use of techniques to manage stress and develop an action plan of how these can be used in their workplace.
How you benefit:
- Define various stress symptoms and causes of stress
- Describe two important models of workplace stress and discuss the most common work-related stressors
- Explain the individual and organisational consequences of stress
- Select stress management techniques as a preventative measure and as a coping strategy
- Develop and commit to an action plan for improving stress management and staying healthy
- Understanding stress and differentiating between good/bad stress
- Analysing two models of workplace stress
- Processing role conflict within the organisation
- Impact of a change initiative on workplace stress
- Determining various work related stressors
- Consequences of stress
- Impact of inappropriate stress levels on individuals and organisations
- Impact on personality types, self-esteem, hardiness, gender
- Managing emotions and handling behaviour of others
- Being assertive
- Developing an action plan
Who should attend:
New managers, mid-level managers, and individual contributors looking to develop stress management skills.
Speak to us for more information on our programmes, or if you wish for us to customise one for you.