This programme aims to equip participants with skills to successfully communicate with senior executives by understanding their true priorities and preferred communication styles.
How you benefit:
- Use a strategic mind-set, content, language, and style when communicating with senior leaders
- Communicate in a way that senior managers listen to, remember, and are willing to act upon
- Examine the elements of influence and factors which foster power in organisations
- Practice effective conflict management and resolution techniques
- Developing self and social-awareness through emotional intelligence
- Identifying your communication style
- Understanding senior management’s strategic direction and goals
- Analysing/mapping stakeholders
- Storytelling for success
- Setting conditions for successful communication
- Customising your message based on situations
- Effective listening and questioning skills
- Using non-verbal communications
- Applying impact and influence
- Critical factors for influencing others
- Knowing your power bases
- Conducting a needs and wants differentiation
- Using a conflict resolution framework
- Goal setting and action planning
Who should attend:
New managers, mid-level managers, and individual contributors looking to develop stress management skills.
Speak to us for more information on our programmes, or if you wish for us to customise one for you.