Workshop Facilitation and Training
ICF Associate Certified Coach and NVM Certified Integral Coach
David is a lead trainer and facilitator with a focus on sustainability leadership. For samples of David’s presentation and facilitation style, click here:
- High Impact Facilitation Training – Motivational Close
- Samsung C&T CEO Safety Leadership Presentation
He has 25 years’ consultancy experience providing practical and strategic solutions for corporate and operational management, primarily in Asia. David is an approved Accelerative Learning Facilitator for Shell Global Learning and has led High Impact Facilitation Train the Trainer Courses. He has also conducted Front Line Supervisor; and Worksite Hazard Management Training for Shell in Brunei, China, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and the USA.
David is also a lead facilitator for Environmental Resources Management (ERM), the world’s leading sustainability company, facilitating Leadership Workshops at Senior and Mid-Executive levels for:
- AES Annual HSE Meeting, Singapore
- Shell China Exploration & Production Company (SCEPCO) Safety Summit, Chengdu, China
- Cabot Annual EHS Conference, Beijing, China
- Bayer Annual HSE Workshop, HCMC, Vietnam
- Samsung C&T CEO Forum, Seoul, Korea
- 3M Annual APAC EHS Leadership Workshop, Singapore
- UTC Annual HSE Conference, Shanghai, China
- Keppel EHS CEO Roundtable, Singapore
- AES APAC Leadership Workshop, Masinloc, Philippines
- GDF Thailand Leadership Workshop, Chonburi, Thailand
- Micron APAC Leadership workshop, Taichung, Taiwan
- Isola CEO Safety Form, Donguan, China
Over the last five years, David has also facilitated workshops for Chevron in South Africa; Cabot in Indonesia and China; S-Oil in Korea; GS Caltex in Korea; Takeda in Japan; Koch Industries in India; BLNG in Brunei; Covestro in China; Confidential Data Centres in Taiwan and Singapore; IMERYS in the UK, Malaysia, China, India and Japan; Cargill in China; Huntsman in China; Keppel in Singapore; Sandoz in India; and Umicore in Korea.
During his 20 years with ERM, David also held operational and business development roles which included establishing businesses in Malaysia, Thailand and the UK, as well as growing and managing existing businesses in Korea and Singapore. He spent his last ten years with ERM serving on the APAC Executive Leadership Team, holding regional leadership positions reporting to the CEO and Commercial Director.
David is a seasoned professional with a deep understanding of the corporate world, bringing an exceptional and uncommon business and technical proficiency into his facilitation.