Erik Chun Hong Yek has over 16 years of work and practitioner experience in the training and development field. His main areas of focus include agile coaching, management development, information systems development, project management, business analysis, corporate strategizing, creative marketing, product positioning, practical research, leadership, team building, mind mapping, and other management “soft” skills.
Beginning in 2012 Erik has taken on the challenges of an agile coach and advisor and in this capacity he has since assisted over a dozen of mid- to large-sized private and government organizations to implement enterprise-level agile transformation initiatives with varying magnitudes of success.
As a business developer, Erik has founded and managed a number of business startups, the latest of which is an IT consulting business specializing in marketing, project management, and systems solutions for the small and medium business segments in Singapore, Malaysia, and India. Previously, he led an international marketing firm in securing new business connections in the Middle East, China, India, New Zealand, Australia, and the U.S. Erik also has professional experience in turnkey project marketing, risk management, and executive education management.
- Business coaching
- Team building and development
- Strategic leadership
- Organizational change management
- Negotiation techniques
- Effective communication for business professionals
- Creative problems solving and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor of Arts degree from the National University of Singapore
- Master of Applied Science degree from Nanyang Technological University
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from the Singapore Institute of Management
- Professional trainer’s certification in Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)