Dr. John Ng, has more than 37 years of operational, training and consulting experience in leadership, management, supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, and project management.
Dr. Ng has delivered and worked with organizations such as A*STAR research institutes, DSO, NUS, Emerson, Yokogawa Engineering, ABB, Hewlett Packard, Agilent, Keysight, Wild Life Reserves Singapore, Infocomm Development Authority, Maxis, Telekom Malaysia, Microsoft, Motorola, Prudential, Chartis, AIG, ABB, Singapore Stock Exchange, Shell, Pertamina, BP, Exxon Mobil, Mitsui, Freeport, Menarini, Medtronics, Parkway Health, Singapore Airlines, DBS, Standard Chartered, HSBC, Credit Suisse, Bank of Singapore, Tetra-Pak, Metso, Tech Mahindra, Virtusa etc.
He was previously engaged with NEC, Baxter Healthcare, Smith Corona, Sundstrand, PULSE Logistics, and Symonds. These included areas of leadership, management, coaching, consultancy, training, logistics, supply chain, manufacturing and projects.
Dr. Ng was instrumental in establishing enterprise-wide project management offices for the Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, and has played a key role in planning and managing many strategic initiatives including consulting engagements for the National Library Board and Singapore Police Force.
Dr. Ng is also a certified trainer with the American Management International Association. He has delivered training, coaching and seminars with the Singapore Institute of Management, Singapore Institute of Materials Management, National University of Singapore, Curtin University, and Manchester Business School.
His engagements have taken him to various countries throughout the ASEAN, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, Turkey and Zimbabwe.
- Senior Consultant / Master Trainer – project and program management
- Operations Manager – logistics and supply chain consultancy
- Senior Consultant / Project Manager – warehousing and distributions management systems
- Materials Management – electronics, pharmaceutical, consumer products and aerospace
- Project and program management
Professional Qualification and Appointments
- Bachelor of Business (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- Master in Business Administration (Maastricht School of Management)
- Master in Management Research (University of Western Australia)
- Doctor of Business Administration (University of Western Australia)
- Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute)
- Stanford Certified Project Manager (Stanford University)
- Master’s Certificate in Project Management (George Washington University)
- Certified trainer – American Management Association
- Certified instructor – Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)
- Lecturer / tutor – Manchester Business School, Curtin University and Singapore Institute of Management University, Singapore Institute of Materials Management