Paul is Co-founder, Master Facilitator and Senior Director, Client Solutions of Kaleidoskope.
Originally from the UK, Paul started his career with British Airways in both HR and operations roles. Following his stint in British Airways, Paul further advanced his career in the airline industry and joined European Air Catering Services and SAS Service Partner as Operations Manager and Construction Project Manager.
After nearly 20 years in the airline industry, Paul made his foray into consultancy and gained international exposure outside of Europe working on projects in Middle East as Airline Consultant for Kuwait Airways, Gulf Air and Thai Airways. In 1994, Paul moved to Asia and joined Cathay Pacific Airways as Construction Project Director, New Airport and lived in Hong Kong for 5 years till 1999 when he moved to Singapore. Since arriving in Singapore, Paul has moved into consultancy first as Managing Director for i+O Asia, a process layout and design consultancy firm then into the learning and development industry as Regional Director for MaST until July 2016 when he co-founded Kaleidoskope.
As a consultant operating in four main roles – trainer, facilitator, executive coach and organizational development consultant, Paul has facilitated a wide range of interventions and has trained more than 40 different nationalities in 20 countries. He has a special interest in the areas of Project Management and Leadership, Influencing skills and Communication. He is known for delivering programmes that are engaging, practical and fun; with a strong emphasis on “learning by doing” so that the skills and techniques “stick”.
- Certified Executive Coach, Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Certified Executive Coach, UK Association for Coaching
- Registered Facilitator for the Strengths Deployment Inventory
- Certified “ Dr Thiagi “ trainer
- HND Business Studies – Distinction
- CIPD, Graduate Member – Distinction
Special Interest/ Expertise
- Leadership – Performance Management, New Leaders, Middle Managers, Strategic Planning, High Performance Teams
- Organizational Savvy
- Personal Effectiveness – Influencing, Communication, Negotiation
- Leading Change
- Creative Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Project Management – Process and Leadership
- Change Management