International Corporate Trainer, Certified Executive Coach, Guest Speaker, Guest Speaker, TEDx Speaker
Nicole is an internationally experienced Corporate Trainer for Management and Leadership Development (Executive Educator); Certified Executive Coach through Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (California, USA); Accredited Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner (Dubai, UAE); Registered assessor for ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management through City & Guilds (United Kingdom) and TEDx Speaker (Muscat, The Sultanate of Oman) and a trainer for UNITAR (United Institute for Training and Research).
Her degree in Communication Science incorporated various elements of organisational and social psychology as well as:
- Political and Government Communication and Media Ethics
- Organisational and Social Psychology
- International Communication
- Integrated Organisational Communication
- Communication Research and Law
- Mass Communication and Mass Theory
- Marketing Communication
- Sociocultural Solutions to Problems of Human Adaptation
- Globalisation and Social Change in South Africa
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Writing Skills for the Communication Industry
- Integrated, Inter-cultural Organisational Communication Science
She boasts 23 years experience in the corporate arena, specialising in all soft skills and various fields such as: Advanced Communication, Integrated Stakeholder engagement, Executive Leadership Development, Organisational Psychology and Behaviour; Employee Motivation and Engagement, Mentoring and Coaching, Business Writing, Women Empowerment in the workplace; Train-the-Trainer, Advanced Emotional Intelligence, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Executive Presence and Visibility, Advanced Presentation Skills, Organisational Change Management, Confidence and Communication Development, Sales/Marketing and New Business Development.
Nicole specialises in executive, high-impact, high energy motivational workshops, targeting specific needs, closing skills gaps and focusing on individual and team attitude and behaviour adaptation.